Saturday 7 June 2014

Day 7...#Thankful


I am thankful for my frenemies. Just in case you are wondering what that is, a frenemy is "a portmanteau of "friend" and "enemy" that can refer to either an enemy pretending to be a friend or someone who really is a rival." Okay I think I can relate to the latter more anyway as I do not believe in having too many friends around. I have learned sooooo many lessons from such people and for this, I am actually thankful. I've had a close friend cheat with my man behind my back, I've had another kiss my man behind my back and the list goes on and on and on lol. I have learned that there are some friends you absolutely should not introduce your man to and there are also others you should never share your deepest fears with because such friends are actually rivals when you dig deep down. These are important life lessons and I am thankful for them because they have made me a smarter, better and  well rounded individual.

FNLP
xoxo

No comments: